Saturday, December 25, 2010

Otaku Supreme - Best Anime of 2010

Well I seen that everyone else has given their Top !0 Anime of 2010, so I guess now it is MY turn right? I decided to do this at 10:53 PM on December 24th. Waiting up for Santa y'all. Though he has already came for me. Got a Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Blu-ray pack. It was such a nice gift that I soooooo didn't pick out myself. So, I guess you guys don't care about this upper part. I guess i will just get right to it then.

And the winner is...


KATANAGATARI 
 
This was an Awesome show. It kept me entertained til the very end. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me mad. It made me happy. This show did it all for me this year. It was only shown once a month and I could hardly wait for it. Not only did it have some good animation to it, it also what I would have to consider one of the best soundtracks. It made epic moments seem epic and it made sad moments seem sad. Of course, I'm always a sucker for loli type characters.So of course I fell for Togame. And so, as per Togame's wish, "CHEERIO!!!"



Honorable Mentions:


Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri
A change of pace is nice once in a while right? Well that's exactly what this show is to me. It is still on-going right now, so I know there are some fun times ahead. But seriously, the songs are addicting and never leave my head. I catch my self humming to, or singing out loud, the songs that are on here. It is a good thing to watch. So watch it.


KissXSis
Well... if you can't guess why I liked this one, then you don't deserve to watch anime. This had some good animation, (some of which could only be seen on the Blu-ray editions. This is a good anime with a strong ero that doesn't take it into hentai. Though some people would disagree, I thought that it had a good plot with Keita trying to get into school and his "sisters" helping him along the way.


Ichiban Ushiro no Daimou
I haven't finished this one yet, but I will next week and I found this one really good also. I think that it has a pretty good plot to it and the characters are memorable. I also really liked the soundtrack to this one. OP and ED music to an anime are really important to me  Sometimes it will even be a deal breaker for me. And I enjoyed the OP to this anime very much.
Naruto (Pain Arc) 
Whatever. Give me crap if you want, but I am and probably always will be a narutard. I really enjoy this anime very much. But the Pain Arc came and I was super excited. The soundtrack for this arc was awesome. The animation was also awesome, (except episode 167, I hated how they did that.) They did all the right things for this arc (almost) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 


Worst Anime:
And the Golden Mullet goes to.....
Angel Beats
  
I seriously could not get into this show at all. It was boring as hell and I can't believe I actually finished it. The music sucked and it did not pique my interest in the least. The only thing this show had that was anywhere near good was the OP, albeit only the first 10-15 seconds of it, but it was good nonetheless.
So did I make you angry with the last one??? GET OVER IT! Crap is crap no matter how much you shine it. So I hope you enjoyed my list. I also had many others as top contenders, but other members have already posted them so I will not re-post them here. Anyway, enjoy your Christmas as it is Christmas over here right now. Bye-nii!!

5 comments:

Pandadice said...

Man, I love how we all have different picks (for the most part), really shows how diverse our tastes are here at atv-oni-ota.

I need to get around to finishing up Katanagatari.. still back at the 3rd ep :\.

You didn't like Shippuuden 167? D:. It was my favorite episode. Pain arc was definitely cool. 166 and 167 were both good eps. Real cool animation in both of them.

Sunny said...

I'd probably rate Ika Musume #1 while Ore no Imouto's the worst.

But that's just my opinion.

Onion said...

Katanagatari? If Otaku's recommending it, I'll try and watch this over winter break as well. This is in addition to Tatami galaxy.

I agree with your worst pick Otaku. Angel Beats just didn't appeal to me, and I also loved the opening xD

Pandadice said...

If you liked Bakemonogatari or Spice and Wolf then you'll probably enjoy Katanagatari.

Onion said...

Haha, well I disliked Bakemonogatari, but I LOVED Spice and Wolf.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...