Saturday, December 25, 2010

Atvrcr - The Best Game Characters of the Decade

Yes I'm late, sue me. I had the angriest Christmas Eve of my life. You'll see a rant about that in a few so yeah.

This list is extremely hard to put together because I can guarantee I will be like ah shit, I forgot about that person >.<


In no particular order as usual  



Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue)


Luca Truelywaath (Ar Tonelico II)



Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia)


Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)


Edy Nelson (Valkyria Chronicles)


Liliane Vehlendorf (Mana Khemia 2)


Ayane (Dead or Alive)
 even though she was introduced before 2000, she is still going to be in this list so deal with it


Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)



Maria Traydor (Star Ocean 3) 



Polka (Eternal Sonata)


-Worst Character -
As Request by Tonkun

Edward (Infinite Undiscovery) 
Fuck you, seriously man, fuck you.

3 comments:

Otaku Supreme said...

i gues you went with anime-like characters, but i think i will go with other games. Also in no particular order:

Kratos (God of wat)
Snake ((metal gear solid series)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Yuna and Tidus (Final Fantasy X & X-2)
Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed)
Haseo ).hack// G.U. Trilogy)

Like ATV i think there are a few more also. and i will kick myself when i think about them, but for now the ones i remember are the important ones.

Pandadice said...

best? chick from Mirrors Edge, and sack boy from LBP :D.

Otaku Supreme said...

lol... i was gonna say sack boy too, but i didn't. chick from mirrors edge was faith. i liked her too but not really a memorable character.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...