Thursday, December 23, 2010

Atvrcr - The Best Anime Characters of the Decade

Before I start, all these characters are in no particular order. I had originally planned on writing down the reasons I love these characters but because of certain RL stuff I am too busy.



Main Characters:

Chii (Chobits)

Mahoro (Mahoromatic)

Yomiko Readman (ROD)

Ahiru (Princess Tutu)

Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral)

Kaname Chidori (Full Metal Panic)

Ogiue Chika (Genshiken)

Ana Coppala (Ichigo Mashimaro)

Sayaka Suzuki -No6- (Pani Poni Dash)

Shana (Shakugan no Shana)

Nono (Diebuster)

Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo)

Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yutsuu)

Misaki Nakahara (Welcome to the NHK)

Reika Houjou (Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun)

Chiaki Minami (Minami-ke)

Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Nagi (Kannagi)

Kuro (Kurokami)

Yui Hirasawa (K-ON)

Holo (Spice and Wolf)

Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi ni Todoke)

Taiga Aisaka (Toradora)




Mimi (Mnemosyne)

Side Characters:
Kaorin (Azumanga Daioh)

Mami Honda (Super Gals!)

Utau Hoshina/Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)

Asa Shigure (Shuffle!)

Mari Tomita (Air Gear)

Satoko Houjo  (Higurashi) Note: I didn't think she was quite considered a main character so I placed her here.
Mai Kawasumi (Kanon/2006)

Evangeline Ak Mcdowell (Negima)

Tsubomi Okuwaka (Strawberry Panic)

Iroha Miyamoto (Sumomomo Momomo)

Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad)

Misaka Mikoto (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun)

Edy Nelson (Valkyria Chronicles)

Rina Ogata (White Album)

Mikan Yuuki (To Love Ru)

-Worst Characters-
As requested by tonkun


Onigiri (Air Gear)

Dan-kun (Bamboo Blade)

Harue Haribara (Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteriru)

I hate characters who are abnormally  deformed for sake of being "funny"

1 comments:

Pandadice said...

Man thats a lot of characters. a lot of good characters there too. I saw mostof them coming, but a number of them caught me off guard. Like Reika, she's an awesome character, but I definitely wasn't expecting to see her on a best character list xD.

Mmm.. Interesting to see a Shaft character on the worst list. xD

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...