Thursday, September 23, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 12


    Yes, I took my time posting this gallery. This is because the drawings for this week(9/12-9/15) were exceptionally horrible. It sort of made me lose any motivation I might have had to post it. The good news is that, tomorrows gallery will have 2 great drawing from this week. So while you cry over these drawings, remember to keep an eye out for Gallery 13!


This is the best drawing of the week, and even she isn't that great. Please note that if you are expecting things to get better, your hopes will be crushed. Maybe you shouldn't scroll down any more...


So ashamed at this drawing that I unconsciously wrote "Sorry" to remind my future self how bad this drawing really is.


I don't even know. I seriously don't know. I was so horribly upset with this drawing that I went on ahead and drew another one the same night.

But as you can see, this drawing wasn't much better. Please feel free to comment on my horribleness!


Once again,
~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~

1 comments:

Pandadice said...

awman, you weren't kidding.. they just kinda got worse as i went down O_O

well hey, there are some things about them that are good, even if they aren't overall "good". Like, second to bottom, I really like her hair.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...