Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Muzic's Con Trip Announcement

Thats right!!!! I AM GOING TO SABOTEN CON!! Will will make sure to get alot of coverage while I am there and see about an autograph from the VA of Motoko Kusinagi Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. Going to be doing alot of recording and taking a lot of pictures as well! I will try to attend the DaftPunk rave event... though I probably might not stick around because the DJ might bomb my standards as a kick ass DJ... lol, AND WILL MOST DEFINITELY SKIP THE ONE PIECE RAVE!!! >.< But other than that be expecting a long post from me.

3 comments:

Onion said...

Saying One Piece Rave reminded me of this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbMUwlzEUIo

Anyway, have fun dude. Take pictures for us! :D

MuzicFreq said...

Will do

Pandadice said...

mm.. i was gonna do a blog post about Otakon a couple months ago, but i was typing it up then like i left it for a while and my computer did the automatic update/restart thing and i didn't save it so i said screw the whole thing.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...