Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Ogiue Goodness



Well well well, my prayers have been half answered. Apparantly Genshiken is getting a short run manga continuation revolving around Oogiue and her time as president of Genshiken. Mmmm...Oogiue....I would love to raep her. The only thing that would make my day better was if they animated her arc from the manga. Anyways getting back on topic, the title of the manga is going to be Genshiken Nidaime.  I am curiious about how much they can do with this. I mean this can go one of two ways, either it will be good or it will simply be a rehash. I personally think its going to be decent, the new members seem decent enough and come on its fucking Oogiue!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...