Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rpg Archive - Bakuhatsubutsu Burokkusu

    I know, that is a strange title, right?! Apparently I was aiming for something along the lines of "Exploding Blocks..." This is another game where I created all of the graphics from the ground up and they actually turned out pretty pleasing.

   Bakuhatsubutsu Burokkusu puts you in the seat of the action by giving you direct control over a little 6-sided star guy with amazingly explosive powers. By holding down the Z button, you can activate his powers and blow away obstructing blocks.

   The point of the game is to locate a key which can be found within one of the brick blocks within the level. After obtaining the key, you can then proceed to through the door and on to the next level.

   This game has a total of 7 levels and the difficulty escalates as you get further into the game. New block types, and even monsters are eventually introduced.

   Apparently I was watching Green Green at the time because this game uses the "Aozora Ending Theme throughout the game.

   This is one of my favorite games. I'm sure I could've expanded on the idea and made much more levels, but I guess I just ran out of fuel... Anyway, if you play it, please leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!

EDIT:
    Bonus video made by iikoma:

Download:
Bakuhatsubutsu Burokkusu Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...