Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where are Them Reviews Atv?

anyone who reads the stuff I write, whether it be here, at baka-wolf, facebook or whatever, knows that I love to do game reviews. Unfortunately I haven't done a game review in quite some time, and if anyone cares, there is a reason for this. I learned that my pure fanboy way of reviewing games was bad. So now I've decided to up my game and do some actual decent reviews that reflect the game itself and now my fanboy opinion. As of now I have three of them that I am working on, actually two of them would have been done sooner if my PS3 didn't die (causing me to have to start these games all over).

The three games are: Ar Tonelico III, Catherine, and Hyperdimension Neptunia. I hope you read them when they come out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...