Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shopping for games? Here's my list..

Alright, the first game on my list. As some of you might know, this game is coming out this month, if I'm not wrong (open for corrections) it is released on the 26th, as I have already begun pre-ordering my copy. This game is a very unique game in my opinion, this is because there are several features, especially when Vincent (protagonist) goes to sleep, and goes into this nightmare, in which he is chased by various things/people/monsters, on the way to get out you have to pull out blocks to form a way up to the top in which you would be able to escape from.


Even after all said, it isn't as simple as it sounds, as it may takes a few tries to clear a stage depending upon your difficulty, and not all the blocks are normal blocks.... Anyway, after all said, I shall leave you guys to check upon this game if you are really keen on getting this game, perhaps as much as I am, since I have pre-ordered the limited edition that comes with the groovy BGM and the art book. Furthermore, I shall refrain from spoiling you guys with the other unique features of this upcoming came (I guess it's upcoming referring to the English version...)




Alright, second game on my list. As you can see from the title, it definitely is a promise unforgotten, between me and this game perhaps. This is because I have purchased (pirated the first two shhh....) all the other disgaea series, and have been eagerly waiting for this game. For the people that don't know what is disgaea about, this is a tactical(?) strategy game, in which you are allowed to move your characters that you have from this portal(point where you start at in every map) a certain amount of times, and you have to obviously beat the enemy. TO beat the enemy you can either melee them normally, use a skill (magic attack, etc.) What makes this game really appealing this time, is that they have made the graphics alot more sharper, thus making this game on another level compared to the other series on terms of graphics.

This game also introduces new systems, that you will have to find out yourself, I'm against spoiling too bad.... Anyway this game has also brought in several anime references for skills, in which it has made this game a much more worthy game of my time compared to most games, in which you have to sit and grind looking at the same skills all the time, but this game has a variety of skills that look nice and which appeals quite a bit to me. That's all for now, hope you guys are interested in these games after all that has been said!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...