Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak


Hamtaro Ham Ham Heartbreak, or H4, is a game made for only the manliest of men. This game has puzzles that rival that of Zelda. It has characters with an amount of depth that rivals Tales of Vesperia. It has a plot with an intensity to rival Valkyria Chronicles. Seriously.

I went ahead and tracked this down at a Gamestop a few miles from my house and went ahead and bought it. (And three other Gameboy Advance games because Gamestop is having a "buy 2 get 2 free" promotion.) My sister has this game too; I bought this game so that we can play together over summer break to see who can beat the game first. It's gonna be fun.

2 comments:

MkMiku said...

My sister has this game too. I don't think she ever beat it, though.

Onion said...

This game presents some serious challenges from time to time. It took me half an hour to figure out that I had to win a pineapple soccer match before I could proceed xD

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...