Friday, April 22, 2011

Another Trip to Sanseido


Yep, I went back. This was my third trip to Mitsuwa and Sanseido. I'm kinda ashamed because of how much crap I end up walking away with, but at the same time, I'm satisfied. So then, let's take a look at what we got here...

World Only God Knows Volumes 7, 8, and 9: This will pair well with my 4 and 5 volumes. God Only Knows is a great manga to read anywhere because it's got the furigana alongside kanji and because there are pretty much no ecchi scenes. Family friendly goodness.

Minami-ke Volume 1: Bought this on a whim. Bad idea I guess, because when I opened it up after I got home... No furigana! Oh well... When I level up my kanji skills some more I'll be able to read it.

Super Dreadnought Girl Volume 1: Bought this on a whim as well. It does have furigana, so I'll read it when I have some free time.

And my favorite purchase,
He is My Master Volumes 3 and 4!!!: When I saw them I grabbed them immediately. Unfortunately, volumes 3 and 4 were the only ones in stock. I love He is My Master so much, and if you know me at all, I'm sure you've alread heard me say 1000 times how much I love Mitsuki.

Unfortunately, the manga I wanted most, Yumekui Merry, was nowhere to be found. I asked the clerk and he said they didn't have it. So that was a dissapointment, but finding the He is My Master manga made me happy.

Lastly, I bought the April issue of Megami magazine. I wasn't planning on buying any magazines this time because I only buy them for the picture and the posters, but the Madoka cover caught my eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...