Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes - 02

    Another happy and lolitastic episode if I may say so myself. I don't know... This show doesn't have much of a point, so some people will probably be unable to handle the endless loli action. But I can take it! In fact, I live for it!! Hahaha! And there's something that attracts me to detective shows. It could be that I've gotten into reading the Sherlock Holmes stories lately, or it could have something to do with the awesome hats...

    Whenever this guy takes his clothes off, I crack up... And he does it at least 500 times an episode, so yeah~ And yes, as the picture says, this anime is probably not for children, although you should have noticed that by watching the ending.

    Yay! Bath scene fan service! I curse those bubbles... By the way, if you haven't seen the episode yet, which is highly improbable since I'm pretty far behind for some reason, the Milky Holmes team has taken a cat into their care! Hooray for more cuteness! Kamaboko banai!

    This episode really focused heavily on how truly insane Cordelia is. I mean, at one point she even started singing opera style... Well, actually, that may not be such a far-out thing since it's in the title of the show and all... But she was trying really hard to keep the group happy and even went so far as to take the blame for something that she didn't do. But seriously, sometimes she goes into these "idiot" moments which are pretty fun to watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...