Sunday, November 7, 2010

Onion's Journal #2


    Hey everyone out there! Been pretty busy lately, with things like work and drawing and such. But mostly, manga. I've been reading lots of manga. I wasn't planning on it, but I found a really great app for ipod touch called "Manga Rock." The best thing about it is that you can download any manga available super easily and save it to read off line, whenever wherever. I've been reading the Index manga, and some other's pretty much every chance I get.

   I did find a real charm of a manga. It's name is "Wa!" It is a very funny yon-koma comedy manga with hilarious characters and GREAT art. I recommend that you go and read it if you haven't yet.

   Well, that's all I really wanted to report in this quick update, I expect I shall be posting more updates about Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, and hopefully some other things if I have enough free time tomorrow. Thanks for reading this pointless post and have a nice day! :D

3 comments:

Pandadice said...

Maybe its cause you mentioned work, but you seemed really old in this post. Well, not that old, but like.. like an adult.

Onion said...

I probably shouldn't have said work xD I hate sounding old.

Really I was just helping my dad with his job to make some monies so I can buy a PSP game xD

Pandadice said...

Alright, yeah. Back to sounding like Onion xD

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...