Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ipod Touch Failure??

    Yesterday, I found a cool anime app for my ipod touch. Just one problem, I needed to upgrade my ipod touch to version 4.0. Fine. No problem.

   I go ahead and start the update. And then two seconds later, my ipod freezes and I get an error message. I start getting all upset cause my ipod will not even turn on correctly, it keeps asking for me to hook it to itunes...

    Wait...

    The funniest thing just happened. I had given up all hope. lol

    I was in the middle of restoring my ipod while I am writing this. It said that all of my videos and music would be erased. But, I just restored it and everything is still there. Haah... This is sort of an empty rant now... Oh well! My iPod is alright!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...