Monday, August 30, 2010

Really Microsoft?

Let's face it, your online experience has become less and less "superior" over the years. You don't really offer a whole lot more than the PSN does on my PS3, yet I continue to pay for the service. I mean, when I hop on to XBL and play MW2 or whatever the hell I am playing, I don't have a "better experience" it's exactly the same. Basically the only thing I pay you for is for you to ban me if someone finds my gamertag offensive or my bio offensive, or if I curse during a game. Yet you have the fucking balls to be like "Oh hey there, we are going to increase the price of XBL."

Sure it's not really that much more, in fact an extra $10 per year is pocket change. I am not so much bitching about the fact that they are raising the price, more like the fact that they are raising the price when they offer nothing of value.

People always tell me "Well no one has a headset on PSN so its not really fun." Really I don't give a fuck if I can hear a bunch of pre-pubescent kids bitching and moaning when I headshot them. In fact I don't even want those fucking brats on my Mature rated game.

"Well you're paying for more and better content." Ok lemme rundown the "better" content.

Last FM. Fuck that I use Pandora.

Twitter. I got a fucking phone you douches.

Facebook. Cant do half of the shit you can on normal facebook. The xbox version has about as much function as the one on my phone does.

Netflix. Got that on my PS3 and my computer, who the fuck cares.

ESPN (in the future). Who the fuck cares! They have a website.

Hulu Plus (in the future). I have to have a separate subscription for that so why would that make me happy. Who the fuck doesn't have a laptop anyways.

I mean shit, if I could throw all that away and have my silver account play games online, I would in a heartbeat. But I can't because MS is a greedy corporation.

/rant

1 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...