Thursday, August 26, 2010

Posting Idea # 01

As you know I am always looking for new ideas that can help me post stuff in the future. Since I will be starting up a new semester of college on the 30th, I will not have as much time to sit around and think of stuff (like I do that anyways lol). So basically here is an idea I had for a new filler? post type thing. Every so often I would post a new playlist onto this site. These playlist will be actual CD's that I currently have in my truck. In other words, it will give you some insight on what I am listening to right now, these lists can range any genre of music. They will not always be one specific genre either, sometimes these will consist of anything from rock to japanese pop, or whatever.

Would this interest anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...