Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I finally Decided on a Game!


    Yes finally... I was in the mall today in gamestop and I had Blazblue: Continuum Shift in my hands. I was looking at the box and admiring the slick 2D graphics. And then I decided. NO! I decided to go home and immediately buy that delicious Hello Kitty game for psp.

   So I get home and go to Play Asia and what do you know... It's back-ordered. By this time I'm panicking. After a bit of browsing, I happened to find Loopop Cube for psp. I had no idea what this game was about and really, I still don't. But after reading this review and seeing how passionate this person was about the game, I just had to buy it. As a bonus, it was on sale!

1 comments:

atvrcr said...

BlazBlue would be the obvious choice. Especially since there are different modes and such. Oh well what a waste.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...