Saturday, July 3, 2010

Top 5 Spring 2010 Anime

Basically the title says it all. Click read more to view.  Oh yeah and Bonus Pic Time:



#1 Angel Beats

This was one show that I wasn't quiet sure if I was going to pick up or not at first. I decided to eventaully and I am so glad I did. This was the highlight of the season for me, if you are going to pick up any show this is the one. Great characters they had well done backgrounds on certain characters that really make you feel for them.  A nice dose of comedy placed within without straying from the original concept.  Go watch.





#2 Working!

I picked this show up not expecting a whole lot, originally this was just a show that was going to be filler inbetween weeks for me. On the surface it looks like it is just your typical moeblob crap, but once you start watching it is geuinely funny.  Working has a great cast of characters that you will enjoy. Overall I believe you will find this show refreshing to watch.





#3 K-ON!!

Do I really need to go into much detail here? More of the same that we had seen from the first season and that's a good thing.

#4 Kaichou Wa Maid-sama

Not really sure what to say about this one. I will make you laugh, I actually think the parts in which there is character building between the two main characters are the highlight of this series. You will either love it or hate it, but compared to the rest of the stuff airing it shines. I should also mention this show is still airing.


#5 Ichiban  Ushiro no Daimaou

This show is another funny show. It probably isn't the show I would say GO WATCH NOW, but it is nonetheless entertaining. If you want to blast through something right now while you are waiting for a summer show to start up, this would be a good choice.

7 comments:

Onion said...

Saw Angel Beats. Not bad at all. I'll be downloading Working right now thanks to you!

Clephas said...

I would have put Angel Beats at 5 and not had K-ON anywhere near the top... my list would have been Working, Daimaou, Kaichou, Uraboku, and Angel Beats. The reason why I would rate Angel Beats lower than yall is because the pacing was awful. The first half of the series was frankly mediocre, until in the second half of the series it suddenly got interesting. Working was easily the best series this season, being so hilarious I nearly tore something in my side once. Daimaou was simply pleasurable overall. Kaichou... well it's consistently fun to watch. Uraboku hurries its way through a story that normally would have taken fifty episodes to get going in 13. I like it mostly for its atmosphere and Luka's speech patterns.

atvrcr said...

Wow, generally we agree on things Clephas. I personally loved the pacing of Angel Beats.

Clephas said...

lol... well I wouldn't have commented, except that you had the gall to put K-On as one of the top 5. Some thing should be sealed in the darkness for eternity, for the good of all anime... and modern moeblob series come first amongst all of those.

Onion said...

I'm the opposite of Clephas. I enjoyed the first half of Angel Beats and I disliked the second.

Clephas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
atvrcr said...

Who deleted Clephas' comment? Anywhoo even though I loved the pacing of both halves of angel beats, but the second half was vastly superior.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...