Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tondemonai Fansubs Revival


    Today I posted a very long and awesome post on the Tondemonai thread over at Baka-Wolf. Tondemonai Fansubs has been taking it easy lately and I'm trying to change that. I set my self a schedule that has me translating at least 5 minutes of anime per day in an attempt to keep myself perpetually active.

    And to make it more fun, I gave SealedTime permission to ban me from Baka-Wolf for an undisclosed amount of time if I fail to translate on any given day. I can sense that Tonde Subs is in for a grand Revival. Thanks for the encouragement everybody! Be sure to stop by the Tonde Subs website and check out our extensive list of quality improving releases! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...