Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Muzic's Outting (Jun 29, 2010)





Well Just as the title says

Today I went to a couple places with my dad and got some really ... ok well in the world im going in it's not REALLY expensive.. it's actually really cheap stuff lol.

After we went to drop off my dad's boat to get some work done on it, our first place was Guitar Center
Mainly was there to get new headphones for me but got more than that!
 GAWD I WANT SOME OF THIS STUFF IN THE DJ AREA IN THERE!!!!!

And This was the other thing I got besides my new headphones!
Out next stop is Fry's Electronics










Thats my dad in the green shirt HUR HUR HUR DUUUURRRRR






Me showin off my new Sony MDR-V700 Pro DJ Headphones (LEGIT PEOPLE NOT FAKES)




The Core i7 Display unit..... WAIT! WHAT?! Quake Wars? and failed textures?! Thats some really shitting advertising.. or maybe it does just suck. lol (AMD Fanboi here)
This is my new DJ software controller unboxed!

As you can see my day was pretty cool. >.> Not AWESOME but I did get some awesome stuff.

Will be doing some anime reviews later this week. come back to read!

2 comments:

Onion said...

New controller ftw! Expecting greatness from you.

MuzicFreq said...

There shall be... once I learn how the fuck it works in traktor @_@

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...