Saturday, June 19, 2010

Change of Plans






Well there will be a slight change of plans for "Otaku Talk" this week which may affect the blog for this weekend. I will not be doing my top 10 Favorite Endings this week. Reason being.... I'm moving soon. I don't know when i will have the internet back, so it may be a while before my videos show up again. I will do this week's show, but it may be the last for a while. I will be reviewing E3 in this episode. Sorry for this inconvience to my fans and to my fellow bloggers.

3 comments:

Onion said...

Aww man, I was looking forward to the top endings. Actually, you kinda saved me because I completely forgot that I was supposed to be making a list. Good luck with the move and I'll be looking forward to the next Otaku Talk!

atvrcr said...

If you don't have internet just send smoke signals to give us an update xD

Pandadice said...

well that's disappointing to hear Otaku, but have fun moving/hope you get internet set up hastily ^^

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...