Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Perfect Kind of Day


    Today was the greatest weather I've seen in a while. Perfect temperature (about 68F) and weather conditions for a nice relaxing anime watching session outside.

   Aah~ Theres something about the rain which makes me happy. I can't figure it out, but I know that everything seems a lot better when it's raining. Take watching anime for example. As soon as I heard the rain I took my laptop, went outside, and put on some Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou.

    I even have a folder dedicated to pictures that were tagged with "rain" on Konachan, and of course my laptop background is a picture of a loli in the rain. Anyways, Here's some random pictures of the rain and my laptop. O_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...