Friday, May 21, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 6


  This week, I shall post my weekly gallery along with a bit of a story. I hope you enjoy it.

Then, Onion Studios presents: the 6th gallery!



(Click Images to zoom in and see captions. Right click and 'open in new tab/window' to view full size.)




    First of all, there is no Satoko. I apologize Atvrcr. Now that that's out of the way, let the story begin.

Sunday: 5/16/10
    So this was my first drawing of the week. I wasn't feeling very committed, so she ended up looking quite stiff.

Monday: 5/17/10
    The next night, I drew this chibi loli getting harassed... You know what I mean... I only draw chibis when I'm feeling lazy.

Tuesday: 5/18/10
    This drawing was done on the following night, and at a time when I was even more bored... I actually ended up inking this with a pen-marker thingy. Things were looking pretty bad...

Wednesday: 5/19/10
    But then, the most amazing thing happened. I drew this hair style and I was suddenly inspired. I once again inked with the marker-pen, then I scanned it into my computed and colored it. That failed, but I digress...

Friday: 5/21/10
    The awesome hair and I made in my previous drawing ended up on today's drawing. But this drawing was also a bonus because I set it up to be one of those paper child types. Not anything special. It could've used more shading or something but I didn't want to ruin it. So then I copied it on high resolution, cut it out with an x-acto knife, and posed it in front of my camera outside.

    Nothing special. There are some mistakes, but it still brings a great amount of joy whenever I see it. Anyways, thanks for listening to my story!~


Once again,
~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...