Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Onion's Journal #1


    Aha, I've been being pretty lazy lately. I only just today actually got around to watching Otaku Talk episode 6. Sorry Otaku... I haven't even been watching that much anime either, mostly because I've gotten into watching the reruns of Medium at 12:30 to 2:30 in the morning. And by that time, I just feel like going to bed and not even trying to turn my laptop back on.

     I have been translating Kirumin, but I get so horribly bored that I can't stand it. Timing the episodes is killing me... I did make a cool new trading card game back on Friday, so I'm planning on posting that later. While I'm on the subject, I've decided to post any new things I make on this blog, but I also want a blog for archiving my older TCG games and such, so I've started making a blog for that specific purpose only. I am in no way going to spend less time here. Blog in Question: Tedzukuri Anime Goods

    My drawing is also suffering. I've gotten so lazy that I'm only spending about half the time I normally do to complete a drawing. I mean, yesterday I only drew a chibi, and today was just a complete failure...

    Ever since I heard that Triple Baka song that Atvrcr put on the playlist, I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop. I even found this hilarious animated video on youtube that just made me more addicted. Man, I wish I had/knew how to use vocaloid. Video in question:


    Good news, I managed to configure my PS3 Media Server to work without skipping. Yay!~ I was so happy that I cleaned my whole room, vacuumed, brought my PS3 up to my room, and set up a nice comfy chair in front of my tv. I usually watch an episode or two of Angelic Layer before I hit the Baka Wolf forums, watch Medium and pass out. I actually find it much more comfortable to watch anime on my TV rather than my laptop, even though my TV is like 15 years old. But still, it's pretty giant. About the size of otaku's TV I guess, but it's 4:3. XD

    And so, that's what I've been up to lately. I'm all caught up with the blog, and I think I'll go add some sort of floating poll to the bottom left corner of the blog to vote on who's Top Ten Opening list was best.

Bonus!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...