Friday, July 1, 2011

To Those Who Actually Care

Remember when I said we weren't dead? Well that is still true. I had planned on writing stuff like my At3 and Neptunia reviews, but thanks to a nice crap out of my Ps3's HDD I was set back quite a bit. It died when I was out of town so I had to wait 2 weeks before I could send it in for repair, and then an extra 3 weeks for the repair process. So basically all I have been doing is trying to get my games (that I didn't have backed up at the time) back up to where I was. During the down time I was working on a little video using create.swf that is about 60% scripted and should clock in at around 10-15 minutes. 

I know that no one really cares but there will be a revival of this site.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...