Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spiral Vol 15 [Mini Review]


Well it's pretty hard to review this volume without being all spoilerish. There was two ways this series could have ended: a great ending to a great series or a complete trainwreck, luckily for us we got a good one. There were a few twists, I already kind of expected some of them, but for the people who didn't they will be surprised. I thought everything was wrapped up nicely and was handled well. I was worried that it could have been cheesy and would have ruined the whole tone of the series, thankfully the ending stuck to its guns and felt right.

Before I start rambling and repeating the same things over and over again I will stop now. This volume was the longest by the way. Anyways to anyone who hasn't read this series, you definitely should! This get's a 10/10 for me from beginning to end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...