Friday, May 13, 2011

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 17

Yep! Since it's finally Summer Vacation, I've started drawing like crazy. In fact, I've even started a blog to log my progress. Find it here. But for now, on to the reason why you're all here. My weekly gallery! I'll try and keep it going throughout the next 100 days or so.Golly, I hope I get lots of comments. Let's start this thing!!!


A loli I drew on the bottom part of my notebook. Hence the cut off legs... I really think that I made her body pretty shapely. Lookin' good.

Another loli that got screwed up. Let's face it. And no, this isn't onani, she's clearly sad, so she grabs her heart and dress in agony.

Probably the 3rd guy I've ever drawn. Please, you need to agree with me on this... Isn't this a pretty good drawing? I really don't know how I did it, but boy did I.

Another male character handing the love of his life a confession. he holds his arm behind his head out of embarassment and he wears some wicked awesome shorts.

A girl I drew today. She's got a bit of oppai action going on. I got the inspiration for these clothes straight out of a magazine. She menacingly spins a key ring on her finger.


Well, that's all for this week everyone!! Thanks for visiting. Hope you comment and come back next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...