Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Like, Not Dead and Junk

I don't think I have ever been away from this blog for this long but there is actually a decent reason for this I swear. First off I've out of town for about a month so I've been somewhat busy to be honest but I'll be returning sometime next week. Normally this wouldn't really affect my posting but lucky ol me, I got here and my keyboard doesn't work on my laptop for the most part >.>  Yeah you could see why that would pose somewhat of a problem, and I don't feel like doing all my posts on my phone.

Don't worry I'll be resuming posting shortly. I've also been working on some stuff when I can. One of those things is the awesome Part 2  Video of my take on how this blog operates behind the scenes. Only a handful of people seen the first part, but don't worry I'll be combining both parts to make one longer video and release that. Ok I may have exaggerated, it's actually not all that great but oh well.

I have two game reviews to polish up so those are coming but I won't give an ETA since I'll probably pull a Sony and break the promise anyways.

Lastly, I have three posts to put up but they may end up on another blog as a guest writer (if they want any of them)

So what's on my mind? Well I've been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia but I won't tell you my thoughts on it quite yet. Oh as a side note, Portal 2 is pretty sweet.

Anyways I best be going now.

tl;dr version:
I'm not dead, out of town, broken laptop, be home next week, Neptunia play, Portal 2 is cool, making promises I probably wont keep :D

1 comments:

Onion said...

"Ok I may have exaggerated, it's actually not all that great but oh well." << blatant modesty lie.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...