Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Release From Tondemonai Fansubs' Failure Subs Division - Saint October 21 Subtitles


Yes, and hello! Welcome to the Failure Aisle here at the Tondemonai Fansubs Supermarket! I, Onion, am in charge of this shoddy place! Now, let me explain what the Failure Subs Division does, and who makes it up. The only members of the Failure Subs Division, as of now, are Onion, Onion, and umm... a cool looking pair of sunglasses.

Now, what does the Failure Subs Division over there at Tondemonai Subs do exactly?! Good Question!! Basically, I get bored and I go and subtitle a random episode of anime, just because I can. Haha! Take for instance, this release. Saint October - 21. This one was actually a request from Atvrcr. A request from about 6 months ago or something like that. But, see, I got bored. So, I said, "Atvrcr, my friend, I'm finally gonna sub that Saint October episode for you." See, Atvrcr is upset that no one ever completed that show.

Anyway, I do not claim that these subs are accurate. I do, however claim that they are enough to get you through an episode with about a 50% chance that you are able to follow what is going on. See, I do these subtitles by listening to a line once. Then I either put an accurate translation, a near guess, or I leave it blank if I have absolutely no idea.

Finally, these subs are not meant to be taken seriously. I'm just pushing my limits by doing this. Does that mean my other subs are crap? No. The Tonde team works hard to provide the best translation possible in their official releases. The Tonde team is not involved in the Failure Division. In fact, they know nothing about it yet. Haha... But! These subs do have a purpose, as highlighted in these 2 points:

1. These subs allow you to understand the most of the dialogue of the anime episode you are watching

or

2. These subs make some actually good translators realize that they need to stop my madness and set things straight with a good set of subtitles.

Anyway, thanks for taking your time to listen to my nonsense. For now, just go and grab your crappy subtitles for Saint October 21. But remember, this is all Onion. If you have a problem with my crap, blame me.

Saint October - 21 Subs

Any requests? Shoot. I'm listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...