Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Layout Atv-Oni-Ota 2.0

So one day I told Onion that I was getting tired of our current format of our layouts, and we needed some sort of change. If you look at our previous layouts we generally changed the background, icons and banners and they had always looked good, but I was beginning to feel like just simply reskinning our site was getting a bit stale. So after a bit of talking back and forth, I had pitched a few ideas of what I wanted to go for (many of which Onion had to tell me were impossible) and Onion had a few ideas to accommodate the style I wanted. He came back with a genius style that looked completely different from our old style without writing a whole new template.

So what's new in the version?

I decided to trim the fat from the sidebar and put it all into one bar. I felt they were cluttered and most stuff was becoming useless. It was completely working against the sleek look I wanted. (atvrcr)

New random backgrounds/banners. How cool is that, we have two right now with more coming soon.(Onion's idea)

Chatbox has been placed above content.It's out of the way yet easily accessible and doesn't clutter the sidebars   (Onion)

and whatever else I am forgetting.


Onion did all the work, so if you enjoy this new style go thank him, he worked hard on it
. I only did the sidebar trimming and icons.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...