Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Infinite Stratos Episode 6: My Roommate is a Blonde Gentleman


I actually forgot that I was supposed to blog about this. I don't particularly have a good reason for an excuse other than the two midterms that came up very recently, which I'm pretty sure I did really bad on, and the butt-load of homework that was whimsically assigned.
I can't really say much about this episode, other than it was decent. Despite the obvious lack of Houki being awesome (compensated by Charles's fan-service shots), the episode did progress a little bit forward. We also got to the reason behind why Chifuyu-sama didn't show up for the 2nd Championship (which eventually led to her forfeiting). What I don't get is how the Germans knew where Ichika was.

I haven't particularly gone attached to Laura, or at least not yet. I'm still waiting for a good reason for her actions, which I'm very much hoping to see this week.

That's pretty much it. I won't write anything about the Charles incident since it'll simply be a repetition of what I said on the last review. It wasn't very hard to figure out what 'his' secret was since 'he' was introduced, and how it would've turned out, so I won't go out of my way to explain the obvious.















Is it me, or does she look like a Valkyria?
























Preview:



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts while watching this ep: "It's a trap!" I kinda wish Charles would've been a boy, though. Would've been more interesting if Ichika wasn't the only one.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...