Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally Got a Bookcase

Yep, finally got a bookcase! My manga and other books won't be laying about on my floor anymore. I thought I'd do a before and after to show the transformation. The before shots:
 Excuse the crap everywhere. But the stuff to the left and right of that garbage can are my manga stacks. Everything else is random crap.


 Those books that I bought from Mitsuwa that I mentioned in a previous post.

 Most of my figures sit on top of this Go board the I made with my Dad. I've also got some trading cards, a framed picture of some random girl, and various B-Daman products in the background.

 Some books I bought from J-List two years ago. You can also see my Yu Yu Hakusho Box Set, my limited edition Haruhi Box Sets, and other crap.

The After shots:

Everything nice and neat! I plan to move more stuff in to the bookcase and to put more figures on top, but for now, I'm quite tired. That bookcase took me 3 hours to put together and my hand hurts from turning so many screws...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...