Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Panty and Stocking Season 2


    I was wondering why the song Fallen Angel was so long on the ost... Anyway, today I actually had the sense to fast forward through it just in case it wasn't some kind of horrible error. So yes, at the end of the mp3 Panty and Stocking are holding a conversation. After some jokes Panty makes about a Season 2, 3, 4, 100, and even a mention of "Panty and Stocking in Space," things get more serious and Panty announces that, "Coming up next is Panty and Stocking season 2." Stocking retaliates by saying something along the lines of "Hey, we're still not sure about that!"

   With the amount of awesomeness that exploded out of the anime that is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, it's no surprise that there would be consideration of a season 2. I hope it happens, and I'll be looking forward to a season 2. Well, I still haven't even watched the final episode of season 1 yet for reasons I disclosed in my post made earlier today. I'm going to have to go and watch it right away.

UPDATE: Ah, apparently there's a "to be continued in next season" in episode 13 lol.

13 comments:

Pandadice said...

Yeah, I heard that Imaishi said he'd do a second season if the first one was popular enough (as in, moved merchandise) Maybe we'll have to wait until BDs/DVDs are out for an announcement on a second season?

If we get a second season, I hope Kobayashi gets more episodes.

atvrcr said...

That Conversation is its own track at least in the one I have. I'm still very skeptical as to whether or not we will actually get a second season though. I'd love to see one but if not at least the show went out with a bang.

AVA:_Ha:Ru:Ru said...

yay! season 2... looking forward to it

Suisui said...

I wish there would be a second season. I truly do. But I don't think it will happen. Gainax is known for playing jokes like that. They like to troll us. But still, one can dream...

Onion said...

That's horrible news! D:
Well, let's hope they're being nice this time.

Anonymous said...

I think it would be a jerk move. I came to love the little bitches =/

Anonymous said...

its just bad business if they stop now. there is such a large fanbase and so much money could be made...

Anonymous said...

i agree...MAKE A SECOND SEASON!!! the anime was probably the funniest ive ever seen.so many laughs

Anonymous said...

man i just don't understand.why is stocking a demon!!! i mean WHAT THE FOCK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will cry if there isn't another season :(

linkandlink said...

why put "to be continued in next season" in the 13th episode is it on? & what happen to stocking?
after she left her sister Panty?

Anonymous said...

i'd be cool as fuck(ing soul eater) if brief earned his halo.
& the deamon sisters switch sides ( after a 3-some w/ geek boy.)
while on his way to collecting all the panty pieces, brief decides to sleep around just to piss off his dad.
and gets a few enenmies in the process.

Anonymous said...

the girls shit has been the shit that's been making me cry of laughter for a while now

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...