Monday, January 10, 2011

Ganbatte Cards

Over the years, I've gradually been making these Motivation cards for myself, or Ganbatte Cards, as I call them. I usually make them when I want to start something new, or when I need some extra motivation to continue doing my best with something. Just yesterday I made this He is My Master motivation card to get me fired up to start drawing again. I jsut thought I'd post these cause they can be pretty motivating! Just one look and you're all fired up! Feel free to print them out or make your own or whatever. I have all of them printed out and I hooked them onto a lanyard and I wear them when I'm in a serious mood! Good luck! (Bonus points to anyone who can point out the one card with a mistake that I never bothered to fix!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...