Friday, December 10, 2010

Free FFXIV for PC, PS3 owners SOL



 Final Fantasy XIV, what a colossal cluster fuck it has been since it launch, no excuse me that is wrong, even BEFORE its launch. I'm sure most are pretty tired of hearing about the game, and for those of you who are not, you are probably entertained by seeing just how far down this thing can go.  We've seen multiple free trial extensions, but now they've even done something better. Until the game is considered "quality" it will be free to play. Hell I'm curious to see if it will be around by that time. The PS3 version has been delayed until an unknown date. After hearing all the horrible things about this game, will any PS3 owners even want the shitty low-rez version anyways? I guess we'll just have to wait until the new "quality" updates are out to see what the future holds, once it's out I am sure the 100 remaining players will enjoy the game to the fullest.

Read the official Press Release HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...