Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sora no Otoshimono Forte - First Impressions

    First thing I want to say: The opening was amazing. A perfectly awesome parody of the opening from the first season, executed in such a great manner of technical hilarity that I almost died laughing. Watch and be amazed:
Forte Opening
Original Opening
 
    The episode went on, and I found it extremely satisfying. I didn't sense any real change from last season to this season, which was very reassuring because the first season was a masterpiece. My favorite part of the episode is when Ikaros picked up the globe and started rubbing it like the watermelon she used to carry around. The evidence:

   Bottom line, I'm going to be watching for new episodes like my life depends on it. That's how much I love this series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...