Monday, October 4, 2010

Panty and Stocking Episode 01 Impressions



Well what can I say about this unique show. It has a very PPG-esque art style and I was totally digging that fact. The humor was different, I mean some of the stuff was aimed towards adults but many of the jokes felt like they were meant to be watched on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network by children. From what I've seen in the first episode, I wouldn't call it amazing, but I would call it entertaining. I say watch it and judge for yourself because you are either going to love it or hate it. Oh the OP bugs me, I like the OP animation but the song is what gets to me,

1 comments:

snowflakes said...

i appreciate you for writing information. keep it going and make it more effective.

www.triciajoy.com

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...