Sunday, October 24, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 16

    Another gallery?! In the same week!? Yes! Well not really. The last gallery was from 2 weeks ago. This gallery is thus 1 week old. I'm just trying to catch up. In fact, I probably won't even be posting the gallery that is supposed to be posted this week. Oh well. Anyway, I've got some nice drawings here. Check 'em out!

Sunday 10/10/10 :
I know right?! It's 10/10/10... And this is the best I can do? Clothes inspired by Yutori-chan.

Monday 10/11/10 :
A loli who got wet. She may have been caught in the rain. She may have gotten sprayed with a hose. She may have just crossed the Atlantic in a submarine. All we DO know is that she is sopping wet.

Sunday 10/3/10 :
I'm most proud of this drawing. I took me an hour, which is typical, but I've never tried a pose so daring. I know it may be hard to tell because I'm not the best artist so I'll describe it. It's a loli bent over and we can see her face through her legs. If you are totally ignoring my galleries and have chosen to comment only once in your entire life, then please comment on this drawing. I'd like to hear your opinions.

Sunday 10/3/10 :
A maid loli in stiff clothes and with stiff hair and bad shoes. COMMENT

Sunday 10/3/10 :
The same loli maid with twin tails.



As Always,
~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~

1 comments:

Onion said...

Holy crap... I've improved a bit since this gallery.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...