Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Kind of Gamer am I?

I had seen on Sankaku Complex so I decided to fill it out so say.

Game Elite Tendency Light Gamer
Enjoys strategising themselves Strategy Likes reading hint books whilst playing
Likes to clear games quickly Time Doesn’t like to play under time constraints
Likes to play at their own pace Time Doesn’t want to spend too much time on each game
Likes sophisticated controls Control Complex controls = boring
Buys on release day Purchase Buys when free to do so
Game magazines Info Friends
Discount stores or Amazon Budget Buys normally if they can’t get it for free
Excitedly waits through loading Loading Long load = off
Likes games (also anime and comics) Interests Interested in games amongst other things
Must play to be satisfied Play Satisfied just to watch others play
Virtual Love Real

Overall: Elite

Note on Question 1 and 6.: 1. It depends on what kind of game it is. 6: I also do my own research, but that wasn't an option. I don't read gaming magazines because the games I generally like don't have the publishers throwing money at the magazine companies to give them a good score or make a headline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...