Friday, September 10, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 11


    Yes, it's time for another round! Come one come all, join me in my gallery of poopy poo! Be amazed at the declining quality! Step inside and witness the truth for yourself!




This dress was inspired by Mondo's dress in last week's episode of Project Runway. Don't ask.


For some reason, she turned out much skinnier than I would've liked, but I couldn't get her body to appear 'sideways' how I wanted it.


I don't know. I just don't know! It makes me think of Vanna White for some reason though. It could be the horrible shoes.


This is probably my best drawing of the week. The hair is somewhat based off of Hidamari Sketch's Yunocchi's hair. Big eyes = innocence.



Once again,
~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~

1 comments:

Pandadice said...

i like your simplistic but clean yet. very precise lines and attention to detail. since i'm too lazy to hook my scanner up maybe i'll photograph some of my drawings and make a post with them or something...

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...