Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You! - Parodies

    I was conflicted, wondering if I should make a post out of this or not, but as you can see, I have decided to do it. I love Phineas and Ferb. The show is hilarious and I watching it all the time. The other day, a special aired that focused on the characters making it around the world in one day's time. One of the stops they make is in Tokyo. The video:


    After seeing it initially, it seriously annoyed me. But after watching it a few more times, because my little brother watches it whenever it is on, I got past the anger and noticed some parodies.

   Apparently Stacy is Japanese, which is awesome. I don't know why I never wondered about that before. Anyway, you can clearly see that they parodied that ridiculous Caramelldansen dance throughout the video. In addition to that, we also see Isabella waving a leek around which I though was awesome xD. I wish they would do more parodies like this. It sure gives me a lot more to talk about with my brother and sister.

    And to top it all off, Candace says, "I have no idea what just happened." Freaking Awesome.

1 comments:

MuzicFreq said...

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OM MY FUCK!!!
THE FIRST VIDEO IS A NO GO FOR ME

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...