Sunday, August 15, 2010

Onion's Quest


    Well, I've been a bit bored lately. I never have much to do. Sure I could be translating Kirumin or drawing or learning how to fly a plane, but I'm always lazy without proper motivation. Anyway, I've come up with the idea to download all of the openings and endings of every anime I've ever seen.

   I like watching the Openings and endings of past anime because they bring a sense of nostalgia and they remind you of the characters and the story. Also, it's always fun to force siblings to watch them. Muahaha!

   I hope I'll be able to convert the videos to play on my PSP because portable openings and endings are always better. Well, I think I'll get started now. And to start it off - Potemayo!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...