Sunday, July 25, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 9


    Sorry all! I really meant to post this on Friday but I just forgot about it completely. So, this is a compilation of the drawings I made while I was on vacation in Florida; there's not much, just 6 drawings. However, the later 5 are quality.

Here we go!~



(Click Images to zoom in and see captions. Right click and 'open in new tab/window' to view full size.)

This is a strange image it is. I drew this very quickly when my sister and I decided to do a speed drawing.

    Now, these next 4 images occurred when my sister and I decided to each make a speed comic. Mine is in right-to-left format, of course. Also, I was rushing so my handwriting is going to most likely be illegible in most places, but try your best XD.


    I know I wrote to be continued, but that is false. I'll probably never continue this. Haha~


    And this is my final pic. I think I spent an hour and a half on this. Did this while my family was out at the pool and I was alone. I think it's very fancy and I plan to try and draw more of her.

    And so, that's my Florida Gallery!! Hope you liked it as much as I had fun making it. O__O

Once again,
~('o'~) Thanks for viewing! Comment, and visit next week! (~'o')~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...