Friday, June 4, 2010

Onion's Weekly Art Gallery 8


    Well, here we are. Week 8. Good news: there is bad news. Bad news: No new art for you this week. I was suddenly inspired to create an original yon-koma series, and all week I've been practicing basic things that usually get me caught up. I actually ended up drawing a lot more this week than on any other typical week. However, I didn't really make any full sketches. Next up for me comes character design I guess. So, since I have no new art for you this week, I thought it may be fun to upload some of my old art. And not just any old art... Fail art! Please enjoy and comment.

Also, no cool image zooming on this gallery because it seems unworthy of fail art. Maybe...








Inspired to draw these cats after watching the episode of Kamichu where the cats were battling XD



Yep, thats a mushroom.


And my fail Nagi, as requested by Atvrcr.

As always, comment or frikin die!

1 comments:

atvrcr said...

how they hell is it good news that there is bad news!?

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...