Saturday, June 26, 2010

Medal of Honor: Beta Review



Well, I've decided to Pre-Order Medal of Honor just to test out the Beta. So, here is my review of the Beta so far.

You can't play the game without comparing it to other First Person Shooter's such as Modern Warfare 2. This game makes it so it's Hard to spot an enemy. And you generally won't see them unless they are shooting or moving. The gameplay seems a little laggy. But also the gameplay seems a little more realistic than Modern Warfare. One pro is the Epic Beards (shown above). Or maybe that's just me. I do enjoy playing the game.

My vote so far is a pass. BUT, this is a Beta. Gameplay will most likely improve.

2 comments:

atvrcr said...

Looking at Beta vids online, it looks alot like Bad Company 2, which isn't surprising since the multiplayer is developed by DICE. From what I've seen, they made the maps big like BC2 (still not as big as MAG though) so that may be why enemies are harder to find for you if you aren't used to it. MW2 focuses on giving you small square maps that tend to push you into always finding someone to shoot. It looks like this is going to be a day one for me.

atvrcr said...

Oh and btw, I didn't mean to sound condescending with that comment, I was just saying the more you play the easier it will be for you to spot people

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...