Thursday, May 6, 2010

UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie: December's Nocturne Sad Sad Song


This is a scene from UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie: December's Nocturne, an anime which I gave a 10. It is a Show about an Alien, Valkyrie, who has crashed down on earth and lost half her soul in order to save a human, Kazuto, from dying. This is from the second season which I found better than the first. If you have yet to watch UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie.. cough... ONION... cough... it is a strong recommendation from me. I hope that you enjoy the video and thatit inspires you to watch this lovable series.

1 comments:

Onion said...

I'll add it to my list Otaku, but I have no idea when I'll get to it. Maybe I'll watch this at the same time as I watch Super Gals.

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...