Sunday, May 16, 2010

Top Ten Anime Openings: 05 - 01 (Onion)


  The top five of my top ten. Take a look and be sure to vote.



5. Shakugan no Shana - Opening 2
(The first 15 seconds of the song are great. I listened to that part a lot when I first heard it.)


4. Sky Girls - Opening 1
(I always love listening to the "Sukui" part of the song at 1:05.)


3. Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou - Opening
(I can't explain it, but for some reason I memorized this whole song without even trying...)


2. Zero no Tsukaima  - Opening 2
(Zero no Tsukaima is my favorite series, and Louise is my my favorite character, and favorite this and favorite that...)


1. Gakkou no Kaidan - Opening
(Just an all around great show with a fantastic opening. My favorite part is at 1:15 - 1:23 where all of the characters are in the field.)

    And that's that. Make sure you vote, and thanks for stopping by.

Honorable Mentions!!~(In no particular order)
-Kodocha Op 1
-Eureka Seven Op 3
-Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun Op
-Nanatsuiro Drops Op
-Penguin Musume Op
-Higurashi Op 2
-Saki Op 1
-Kamichu Op
-Futakoi Alternative Op
-Chu-Bra Op

Vote for your favorite Opening here!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...