Monday, May 10, 2010

Quite the Fantastic Day! :D


    Today I woke up at 9:30 thinking my first final exam of the day was at 12:00. I casually wash up and faintly remember that "maybe my exam was at 12:45." I check what I had written in my book and and see it is at 8am...

    I start crying and rushing to the train but no one is left when i get to the classroom... So I go to where I thought my next exam was supposed to be and e-mail my professor of the first exam and beg for a chance to retake it.

    So there I am, sitting in a computer lab, waiting for a response and waiting for my second final at 4:00. Only hours later did i realize that i sent the e-mail to the wrong address, and so getting a response was pretty impossible...

    And after that, I realize that I'm at a completely wrong location for the 2nd exam, pushing me ever deeper into the doomish despair I was experiencing. I had to take a bus to the correct location and that took me like 30 minutes, but I made it in time.

    In the end, things turned out alright; I feel like I did a good job on the 2nd exam, my professor emailed me back and said that it'd be okay to retake the exam tomorrow morning, and I even caught the early train home. What a fantastic day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...