Monday, May 31, 2010

Old Random Manga

    Haha. Onion here with some of my older, more random short manga things I made. I have three different ones. These are being uploaded by request of Atvrcr. ^_^ Have fun!~


    One of my first, actually I think it is my first yon-koma I ever made. There is one follow up yon-koma to this one, but I don't have a scan of it, and I don't feel like moving it from it's spot on my wall after 2 years of being there. Vintage: May 2008.

    Not one of my favorites, because I tried to draw everything too perfectly. This is all I made. Vintage: April 2009.


    This is one of my favorites. It's just some random characters. The plot was going to be a simple detective type mystery setting. I think I like this so much because of the look attained by sort of moving quick marks without really trying to be smooth. Vintage: January 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...