Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zero no Tsukaima Cell Phone and Computer Voices


    Last week I downloaded the complete set of OSTs and character CDs for Zero no Tsukaima. Yesterday, I found a folder in there called "Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Kanjiru CD - Louise Kirche Tabitha" What it contains is some super amazing voice effects that are to be used on your computer. Each of Louise, Tabitha, and Kirche have multiple lines in categories ranging from turning on your pc, receiving mail, warning sounds, emptying your recycle bin, and shuting down your pc.

    This made me excited because it can only fuel my amazingly incredible love for Louise. But there is also more you can do with the sounds. I actually took one of the voices for mail, turned it into a ring tone, and set it to play whenever I get a text message on my cell phone. I have to admit, the first time I heard it, I had forgotten about it and I thought someone was sneaking up on me in my basement... XD Anyway, here is one sample of the voice I chose:

1 comments:

MuzicFreq said...

Too bad I cant change the text message tones on my phone >.< Only can have custom ringtones -.-
Thanks for this share though!

Post a Comment

My Anime List Signatures of the Bloggers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...